Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Each time I open the game it shuts down automatically. I closed everything and reset phone and still have the issue. I would like to reload the game but I am unable to do that. This is for an iphone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your game on your iPad. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-iosIt is possible that you may be playing on an older device, please see this thread for more information- https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-2-saga/problems-with-your-games-crashing-loading-on-certain-ios-devicesLet me know how you get on :-)
Hi David- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your game on your iPad. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
It is possible that you may be playing on an older device, please see this thread for more information- https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-2-saga/problems-with-your-games-crashing-loading-on-certain-ios-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)