Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
About 4 days ago I finished level 60 and went to road block and sent my request for friends help. The 3 day timer was not counting down.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chiara- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem passing this roadblock, let's get you back on track! :-)
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted.
Have a lovely week!
Hi Chiara- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem passing this roadblock, let's get you back on track! :-) I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted.Have a lovely week!
clock moving but stuck on two helps in both face book and king.com never had this problem before, have enough gold but don't want to use them, been three days and only two helpers very odd.
I am having the same problem road block clock is wrong been three days and is stuck on 2 days please help.