Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Level 406 candy crush jelly has 3 stages but when I complete stage 1 says there are no more moves and terminates game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've managed to complete the level today.
Same exact issue and poor response from the support
Me too. Have checked out a couple of walkthrough vids and they all scroll straight over the middle section to the bottom and then back up when enough of the black square things drop down. Either they've fiddled with the level and broken it, there's a bug, or I've missed something obvious...
Hello ! It's the same way for me...
Still not working for me.
Stuck too. Cannot get through second screen!
I think it's fixed now. Finally made it through.
I also have the same issue
Me too...very frustrating. Hopefully there is an answer.
Same issue...please advice