Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Hi King folks,
I have reached level 100 and am being asked to wait for 3 days for the next level to open. I have waited for several days now, but the counter just resets every time i log on. Do I do anything wrong ?
Kind regards
Lars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thats too bad. They should fix it. It seems to be a common problem
I have seen other people saying they have the same problem, but like with you and I, they don't even bother to answer us.
But noone at Kings seems to care.... We cant be the only two players being stuck at level 100
I have the same problem.
I have the same problem. I have noticed other people have the same problem but it does not look like anyone is answering.