Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I arrived to level 960 on Candy Crush Jelly, succeded to pass it but there are no more levels available after this one. Yet I have made all the uppgrades of the application. What can I do to have the levels updates??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same for me... Boring...
Mine came back too but the same has happened at 980, no further levels, what's going on King??
yaaa finally!! thanks good luck to you too!
I'm lucky : the levels after 960 have suddenly appeared today... Without making updates or installing and uninstalling the apps. Hope they will appear for you too...
I have been installing and uninstalling it ( 3 times in the last week) thinking that might help..maybe a new update.. and even connected it with my fb account and nope.. I know there are more levels cause I have been playing on my pc.. It's really frustrating.. almost enough to move on to a new game..
Sad... And no one to help us... Big fail for King...
I have the same problem, nothing after 960