Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I receive notifications of the cupcakes challenge but I do not see it on the left, so I can not use it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Caroline,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.
This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analise the impact.
The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.
I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team