Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I find the popping out of rainbow fish during game play very unsettling and hard on the eyes. I would like to opt out of the tournament, but I don't see a way to. Is there one?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David,
Thank you very much for your answer.
The solution you would like to see would be related to a change in the design of this feature in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. I therefor appreciate the feedback you provided us with.
However, at this stage I can't guarantee whether nor if or when this will be changed. Please rest assured I have past your valuable feedback on to the Game Studio.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Tony, do you have a solution to my problem? That last answer contained no information. (Although I appreciate the wish to have a great Sunday, and hope you do too.)
Hi David Wolfson,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
I've just received an email that says King Care thinks Tony's answer solves my problem. No, it doesn't. Tony's answer says my problem doesn't exist, which is not true. It happened again today—Fishing With Friends popped up, I tapped on the orange X, and it went right ahead and entered me on a team anyway.
Hi David Wolfson,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.You should be able to click on the orange/white X when you receive the pop up.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
You should be able to click on the orange/white X when you receive the pop up.
Kindest regards and have a great day,