Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I connected to Facebook and it went back to level 1 on candy crush jelly saga can I restore it?! I was above level 150
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Andrew- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Jelly sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
Hi Andrew- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Jelly sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)Have a lovely week!