Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have collected the needed pufflers but I am unable to advance because it will not defrost. Can anyone assist me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been waiting over 3 days for a response. I am extremely upset on how king.com has handled this. I missed out totally on saving the unicorn and I hope that it doesn’t happen with the Otis the owl now.
I completed level three then couldn't go any farther despite having 12 pufflers and receiving pop ups congratulating me and telling me to move forward to level 4. Very frustrating.
I have the same problem. I got to level 4 and it did not unfreeze.
I am having the same issue on my android. :-(
I’m having same problem!!! WTH I can’t advance past 4 I took screenshot of it come on king.com help us out!!!!! I’m using iPhone to play... just left a message on customer service hope someone responds soon...
I have the same issue. Won’t unfreeze after level 4. Same problem last time. I’m using an iPad.