Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
The flowers are not blooming although it even says I have 4/2 on level 3 and I’ve definitely collected more than 4 watering cans already ?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will see if I can get an update! Sorry you are still having issues, leave it with me
Hi there.
Thank you for responding.
Unfortunately this has happened again numerous times in the past few months. At least 3-4 times. Very frustrating. Especially when one spends money regularly on the game. Is there not a fix for this?
Regards
Hiba
Hi Hiba,
I am so sorry that you have not yet had a reply.
Are you still needing game help?