Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I played all levels but I was not given any balloons for Allen. Please reply and apply this event worldwide.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.Here we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen, but rest assured I've passed your feedback on to the Studio
It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.
Here we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen, but rest assured I've passed your feedback on to the Studio