Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have enough Monklings to open the next special level (3), but it won’t open.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The other option is you could always download them onto a file sharing site like drop box and add the link here
There is no buttons...doesn’t matter what direction my phone is.
Just above the answer box (if using a phone you might have to turn it sideways) there are 3 icons. You want to hit the middle one and follow the instructions, then click answer
How can I upload them?
Xarly has asked if its possible to get a screenshot too as it often helps
Check for updates too as you should be on iOS 11.4 now too. Have added it to the mods list
iPhone 6S...IOS:11.0.3
Ah I am sorry about that. It seems to be part of an issue the team are finding Tricky to get to the bottom of.
I will pass the info over, which device, iOS are you using?
No, this is still not working. Happened again.
Hi Kirstie, I am so sorry that you have had to wait so long for a response.
How is the game now? Did you get past the level?