Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Level 1467 won't let you advance Ive beaten the level several times, on my mobile and my tablet, it's been two days, can we get this fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello everyone! Welcome to the community, thanks for letting us know about this level.
There does indeed appear a problem, we are looking into this. We hope to update you all soon :-)
I’m at 1470 now....
This is still unresolved. I just played it and it did the same thing.
I’d still like the boosters I wasted back.
Issue is resolved. I just moved up to 1668
I also stuck on level 1467. I have fully spread the jam for more than ten times, but I can't move to level 1468, please fix the bug, thank you!
Same here - lots of negative reviews on Playstore - I have used bonus/ gold bars I would like refunding. Please fix it!
Ticket 6795218
I’ve tried contacting care, pretty much impossible to get an actual person to respond.
I’ve beat it 4 times. The screen fills with jelly but the meter on top doesn’t fill. I’ve wasted all boasters 3 times over hoping for a different outcome. How about a fix and some boosters to make up for it.
Hi Terri,
Thank you for posting on King Care. I have forwarded this to a mod to look into.
Sorry for the inconvenience