Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
GRRRR! I just used a ton of bonuses on this level and it froze twice! Don't bother playing it until it's fixed.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mel, I am sorry you are having issues. If you have a look at this post, there is a contact form link towards the bottom. They may be able to compensate you Can you also let me know how you are playing and I will get you the troubleshooting link
Hi Mel, I am sorry you are having issues. If you have a look at this post, there is a contact form link towards the bottom. They may be able to compensate you
Can you also let me know how you are playing and I will get you the troubleshooting link