Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
The game hangs after level is completed. I have tried multiple times and wasted a ton of boosters trying to figure it out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You're welcome, I know it's frustrating and hopefully it won't be much longer
Thank you! I did try a few more times but now I will wait until I hear it is resolved.
Hi Jill, thank you for posting
We are currently waiting for the team to get back and give us some more information. They are aware and investigating.
I know this is not ideal but at least you know it is not something just with your game.
As regards the boosters I will pass this over to the team as they can help you