🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

i keep asking this, but get no answer from King.

Options
RennyB
RennyB Posts: 16 Level 2

cannot get past thirsty flower...keeps asking for two gold bars...will not use money and should not have to pay for opening game.   please help me...if i delete and reset will i lose my progress? 

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hi RennyB,

You should not be forced to spend Gold Bars. Usually you have some time to wait before passing or you can skip it by spending those gold bars. If you are indeed forced to spend those gold bars (which is, again, never a must in our games) please send us a screenshot and we will be happy to report it to the team.

Cheers,

Xarly

• RennyB
    Options

Hi RennyB,

You should not be forced to spend Gold Bars. Usually you have some time to wait before passing or you can skip it by spending those gold bars. If you are indeed forced to spend those gold bars (which is, again, never a must in our games) please send us a screenshot and we will be happy to report it to the team.

Cheers,

Xarly

i have not been able to open the game for at least a week if not longer...i have only 1 gold bar it asks for two....why is this game doing this..so frustrating thanks for answering but still no real solve for the issue...i tried deleting and re-installing, but did not work
  • RennyB
    edited July 2018
    Options

this does not answer.  i appreciate your answer, but does not help....i am asked to feed with 2 bars or go back to day one.  this is just silly...i completed the level and then could not advance...please fix this...i do not know how to take a screen shot, sorry. i have only one gold bar..and will not pay cash on any game.  just want to enjoy playing.  thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?