Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Hi i love playing candy crush jelly saga but i’m really tired of the unlimited boosters from the flower i really want to know when they are going to stop & go back to the regular boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jessica,Thanks a lot for the feedback! The studio is testing different options right now but I'll make sure your feedback gets passed on to them.They will keep on monitoring the feature so I cannot give you concrete news on what will happen and when, just know that your feedback will be sent their way.Cheers!Xarly
Hi Jessica,
Thanks a lot for the feedback! The studio is testing different options right now but I'll make sure your feedback gets passed on to them.
They will keep on monitoring the feature so I cannot give you concrete news on what will happen and when, just know that your feedback will be sent their way.
Cheers!
Xarly
Hi Jessica, as I don't play this one, I am going to ask someone who does. I will get back to you as soon as I know