Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I just logged in with facebook at my wife’s phone, then all of game data(at level 949.) and items are gone. What happened? Is there any way to get the data back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yay that is good. I like happy endings to issues
Happy playing all
I just restored her phone from itunes backup and resolved this issue.
I logged in with my another facebook account, and I think that phone has no connection with facebook or kingdom at that moment.
After lost of all, she try to logged in with her kingdom account, but there’s no progress.
Good evening YougJin Roh thank you for posting.
Was she previously connected to Facebook? Did you log in with her account?
Don't worry you can get the progress back. Have a look at this link and if you cannot do it yourself you will find the contact details on it, just remember to select lost progress