🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Lost progress after accidentally signing into FB

Derrick-2
Derrick-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was in my wife's phone playing Candy Crash Jelly and accidentally logged into the game with her FB. She was in level 500 something and now she is in level 1. I logged out and still was back at level 1. She didn't use her FB or have a king account. Can she still some how get her progress back?

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi Derrick,

I'm sure we can manage for your wife to go back to her level! Here is an article that you can follow in order to try and solve it by yourself. If it doesn't help, at the very bottom you have a link to contact our Player Support team which will be happy to help. If that's needed, make sure you do it from the account that needs the level restored.

That's it! If you have any issues with any of this just come back here and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers!

Xarly

• Derrick-2
    Derrick-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2018

Hi Derrick,

I'm sure we can manage for your wife to go back to her level! Here is an article that you can follow in order to try and solve it by yourself. If it doesn't help, at the very bottom you have a link to contact our Player Support team which will be happy to help. If that's needed, make sure you do it from the account that needs the level restored.

That's it! If you have any issues with any of this just come back here and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers!

Xarly

Can she still get her progress back even if she didn't have a account attached to her progress?
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hey Derrick,

Chances are there but it needs to be first checked with what the article advises and if not then via the form that is provided at the end of it.

Hope it goes well!

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?