Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I updated my flash player and added Chrome and I can now play Candy Crush Saga but for Jelly the buttons to play the next level are just showing gray and I can not play that game. It has been that way for over a month.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi karenk23, thanks for the print screen. Go down to the last level that you completed. Are you seeing stars showing that you cleared the level. I think your avatar might be stuck on that level. Try to replay it again and then see if you advance to the next level. Make sure to clear the history daily too. I just opened Jelly on my phone and the level that I have to clear is pink and any levels after that are gray. Let me know if this replaying works for you.
Hi Karenk23, can you please upload a print screen so that we can get a better idea of what is happening? If you need any help on how to do a print screen, please follow the steps here: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/