🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Stuck at level 900 and level 4 in bananadrama

Huwaida_Haddad
Huwaida_Haddad Posts: 1 Newbie

completed level 900 and can’t go to the next level, it won’t open. Also can’t open level 4 although collected all the required monkelings.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Huwaida, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  There is a glitch that has been reported on the bananadrama and I will notify the King Admin that you addressed it here too.  

Now, let's try to troubleshoot your mobile device.  Are you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress.  Clear out the history from your device.  Then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and reopen it again.   Open the game and if you played through Facebook or the Kingdom log out and then log back in.  Let me know if it moved to the next level.  

Also before doing the troubleshooting above, see if there are any stars on level 900 showing that you completed it.  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so if you don't see any stars on it then replay it.  If you do see the stars then do the troubleshooting above.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Huwaida, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  There is a glitch that has been reported on the bananadrama and I will notify the King Admin that you addressed it here too.  

Now, let's try to troubleshoot your mobile device.  Are you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress.  Clear out the history from your device.  Then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and reopen it again.   Open the game and if you played through Facebook or the Kingdom log out and then log back in.  Let me know if it moved to the next level.  

Also before doing the troubleshooting above, see if there are any stars on level 900 showing that you completed it.  Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so if you don't see any stars on it then replay it.  If you do see the stars then do the troubleshooting above.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?