Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Philip,It's me again, Xarly! I just wanted to confirm a couple of details about the issue you've had. Did this happen to you using Windows 10? I've seen another player with a similar issue before and we are trying to narrow down the problem in order to be able to fix it.I'll be waiting for your reply.Cheers,Xarly
Hi Philip,
It's me again, Xarly! I just wanted to confirm a couple of details about the issue you've had. Did this happen to you using Windows 10? I've seen another player with a similar issue before and we are trying to narrow down the problem in order to be able to fix it.
I'll be waiting for your reply.
Cheers,
Xarly