Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Received email 9/5/18 stating I would receive 10 Gold bars if I returned to play game right away by clicking on link which I did but I did not receive any gold bars????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Patch, I understand your frustration but can you please refrain from typing in all capital letters. I will let a King Admin know that you wrote here and perhaps she has an answer for you.
I STILL HAVE THE EMAIL I GOT TO THIS WEBSITE THRU A LINK ON THE EMAIL. iS IT POSSIBLE SOMEONE ELSE IN THE KING COMPANY MIGHT BE AWARE OF THIS EMAIL?? POSSIBLY CHECK WITH A MANAGER??THE EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE OFFER IS NEWSLETTER@EMAIL.KING.COM IF THAT HELPS AT ALL I BELIEVE I RECEIVE THE OFFER BECAUSE I HAD NOT PLAYED CANDY CRUSH JELLY SAGA IN AWHILE IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS I CAN FORWARD IT TO YOU.
Hi Patch, I haven't heard of that before. I don't know if it was sent in error or the beginning of a special promotion. I will keep my eyes posted here during the weekend to see if anyone else writes about this.