🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

I received a email stating I was suppose to get 10 Gold bars by clicking on link to go back to game

Patch-2
Patch-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Received email 9/5/18 stating I would receive 10 Gold bars if I returned to play game right away by clicking on link which I did but I did not receive any gold bars???? 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend

Hi Patch, I haven't heard of that before.  I don't know if it was sent in error or the beginning of a special promotion.  I will keep my eyes posted here during the weekend to see if anyone else writes about this.

• Patch-2
    Patch-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2018

I STILL HAVE THE EMAIL I GOT TO THIS WEBSITE THRU A LINK ON THE EMAIL. iS IT POSSIBLE SOMEONE ELSE IN THE KING COMPANY MIGHT BE AWARE OF THIS EMAIL?? POSSIBLY CHECK WITH A MANAGER??THE EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE OFFER IS NEWSLETTER@EMAIL.KING.COM IF THAT HELPS AT ALL I BELIEVE I RECEIVE THE OFFER BECAUSE I HAD NOT PLAYED CANDY CRUSH JELLY SAGA IN AWHILE IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS I CAN FORWARD IT TO YOU.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend

Hi Patch, I understand your frustration but can you please refrain from typing in all capital letters.  I will let a King Admin know that you wrote here and perhaps she has an answer for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?