🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Why can't I make in-app purchases right now?

Options
Susan_B
Susan_B Posts: 0 Newbie

I want to make a purchase and I keep getting this ERROR message: App Not Responding: The app you're using isn't responding. Please try again. If you keep seeing this error, try again in a few hours.

I have been trying for several hours. I have never had this problem. I am working on my laptop and I have logged out of Facebook and back in and the problem still exists.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Susan, that is strange!  I have never heard of that before.  Perhaps the studio is updating the game at the moment or it might be a new glitch.  Please check to make sure that your browser and/or Windows 10 is updated to the latest version.  I will keep my eyes open to see if anyone else reports this here today.

• Susan_B
    Susan_B Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Thank you, Elsa. I have tried everything, even rebooting, and I am still getting the ERROR message.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Susan, I don't mean to make light of this but do you think someone up above is trying to tell you not to make a purchase?  I'm sorry that I wrote that but I've been reading nasty messages here all day and you are such a sweet person so I didn't think you would mind me writing something like this.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?