Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Hola, iba por el nivel 600 y cambie de teléfono. Me baje la aplicación en el nuevo teléfono pero arranca del nivel 1 . Espero me puedan ayudar. El número de teléfono no lo cambié.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Frooshantay,
I'm sorry we currently only provide help in English here at King Care. Your issue is regarding a level progress issue. I suggest you go here and read the suggestions. At the end of the article you will find a contact form in case you need to talk with someone from our Player Support Team.
I hope this helps!
Cheers,
Xarly
That is wonderful! Thanks for letting us know!
Issue solved!
Thanks a Lot to each of you. Isaura solved!
Thanks a Lot. I look forward hearing from they Admiración Next week. Regards
Hi Frooshantay, I will forward this message to a King Admin and he will get back to you at the beginning of the week. I don't speak Spanish so I can't translate the response that you need.