πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Fishing with friends team changed w/o saving progress

Options
drbricks
drbricks Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2018 in Support
opened Candy Crush Jelly Saga and got Fishing with friends team. Played one hour and team was really getting lots of fish.Β 

Took a break after running out of lives. Came back to the game, completely different Fishing with friends team. NO FISH.... The team gathered a few fish, but not like the team around 5am this morning. Whats wrong with your keeping track of progress and keeping the team together. Very disappointed.

Best Answer

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @drbricks and welcome to our Community 😊 I am sorry you are having these issues. Unfortunately, I don't play this game anymore so I don't know if it's happening to everyone or it's particularly in your case.

Also, I have to remind you that this section is exclusively for Friends Saga. You can post about Jelly Saga here and maybe someone will be able to help you thereΒ https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga

Happy holidays πŸŽ„πŸŽβ„οΈπŸŽ…
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Options
    hey @drbricks and welcome to our vibrant Community! I'm moving your thread to the Jelly Community so other players can help you out. Happy Holiday :)
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi @drbricks ,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconveniences that this issue might have caused you. We have reported it to the studio and they are looking into it. As you can imagine, the timing of this is not ideal (with the holiday season just happening) but rest assured - as soon as possible the team will look into it.

If you need anything else or you are looking to join this community, you know where to find us now!

I will be closing this thread now, since we are centralising the information about this on this thread here.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?