🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Flying Fish (Again) 451

Options
Hooky
Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
I'm so fed up with not being able to control The Flying Fish, I could have easily finished this Level several times if I could control The Fish.!! Its like they are programmed to land on completely the wrong Tile..!!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Hooky, how are you doing today?  I've heard that with other candy crush games that the fish land where they want and it's not always helpful.  Is it a fish level?  Do you have to use the fish to clear the level?
  • Hooky
    Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
    Options
    The Fish nearly always land where they are not wanted.!! Its just a away of sabotaging the Level so players spend more money on power ups and lives.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I just watched a video online and sometimes it hits a target and other times it doesn't.  I don't know how they program the fish.
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 559 Level 3
    Options
    Many times I would have won. But the fish helps the computer (king or queen) I can honestly tell you I really enjoyed Candy Crush Jelly Saga until I got to 900. (975 IS THE WORSE!!!!!) You don't get enough orange to collect the monklings. HOWEVER the queen gets more chances, and king gets enough blue. Even if you get the color bomb for the day. ITS BLUE!!!!! not orange. AND to top it off I haven't received my gold bars!!!!! The game took them when I was off line and I want them back. Alansmart will NOT answer me. Neither will QueenMia. Where is everyone? I have contacted King.com many times about it . Nothing.I would like my gold bars please.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?