🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Any tips on getting through level 974 ?

Options
DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
Been on this level for over a week now, don't see how it can be completed, even if Larry wasn't ripping you off during the game play.
When you collect enough candies to make a monkling, it drops to the floor, and for all appearances, you need to make several of them so that one will fall below the rope when it tumbles down the stack.
But seeing as it takes at least 8-10 moves to collect enough candies to make one, the best you can get is 4.
And to make things worse, the more you clear the board, the more the board favors Larry with his blue candies over you and your orange ones, matter of fact, I managed to clear the board of all the cupcakes and had NO orange candies once.

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Sorry I missed this @DreamDancer😕

I see you have passed the level already do well done 👍👏 

We could use some Jelly experts here in our Community so hope you can share your tip for this level to help others 😉
  • DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
    Options
    QueenB said:
    Sorry I missed this @DreamDancer😕

I see you have passed the level already do well done 👍👏 

We could use some Jelly experts here in our Community so hope you can share your tip for this level to help others 😉
    Turned off autorotation in device.
    When a monkling was formed, tilted the device to make it fall towards the hole.
    Fish then targeted the blocker on the hole.
    Monkling can then be tipped into the hole.
    Sell the bridge in brooklyn.

Seriously, it was just a lot of luck to get through it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?