🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Why # 2555 is same game #2515 that had a problem!!

keytroy
keytroy Posts: 5 Level 2
I made a request  that  #2515 be investigated because the way that jelly is on the board, it would be impossible to beat.  After checking for a few days it was changed to another game. Which was good, but lo and behold when I get to #2555 the same game that could not be beaten at  #2515 is the game on the board. Please could some one investigate #2555, so I continue candy jelly

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,946 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @keytroy😃

We tested the level and it is a hard one I agree however, there is a way to pass it by focusing on the top left side. Try matching Candies that doesn't remove all the liquorice and uncover the plants which is stopping the stripped candies from staying on the Jelly.

Once you get a stripped candy on the Jelly, do what you can to spread it. It's not going to be easy but according to the studio, the level is working as it should.

You might wonder why it got switched when it appeared on level 2515, well the game team is testing by shuffling some levels so you just happened to have this level on 2515 first, so you might come across some levels you might have played before.

Hope this helps and good luck :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?