New Idea for the Jelly Community

Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,719 Superstar
I saw the badge for beating @QueenMia's score in CC Friends. We have a queen in this community too! There should be a badge and a contest to see who can beat @QueenB's score on a CC Jelly level of her choice. It would probably bring more activity to the Jelly Community as well! I would post this in the ideas section, but I couldn't find one in this community.

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest

Comments

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,334 Community Moderator
    That's a good idea @Crimson_Dawn, I'll think about it for the next contest but Jelly levels are not as easy as Friends levels so this will take me some time😝

We don't have an idea section on Jelly just yet, (not all games in the Community has the same format) but it's something that is coming in the future 😊 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here

• Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,719 Superstar
    Make sure you do it in a level that's 350 or lower. I just started paying more attention to Jelly, so I haven't made it extremely far!πŸ˜†

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
  • zaniazania Posts: 29
    That seems like a good idea- but I'm kind of confused. But good idea!😁
  • zaniazania Posts: 29
    That seems like a good idea- but I'm kind of confused. But good idea!😁