Why does my game look like this

PaulaShockeyPaulaShockey Posts: 3

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,147 Superstar
    Hi @PaulaShockey and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I don't see anything wrong on your screenshot. Can you explain it to me what did you mean?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• PaulaShockeyPaulaShockey Posts: 3
    Why are the squares so black, did you change your format?  They never looked this way before.  
  • KETTIEPIE99KETTIEPIE99 Posts: 7
    @PaulaShockey have you altered your settings on your monitor?
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,147 Superstar
    @PaulaShockey Oh, I see. You are referring to jelly color. I didn't hear anything about the change so I would go with what @KETTIEPIE99 suggested and check the monitor settings. By the way, welcome to our adorable Community 😊 @KETTIEPIE99

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• PaulaShockeyPaulaShockey Posts: 3
    KETTIEPIE99  no I haven't, it just appeared like that.  I don't even know how to change the settings.  Time to move on to a new game

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,334 Community Moderator
    Is it like this on all levels @PaulaShockey?

Have you tried clearing the cache of your browser or a tried a different one? http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,642 Superstar
    Hi @PaulaShockey, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

What level is this?  I am wondering if it's not just the background because look at all the jelly locks.   If that is not a glitch then it has to be an extremely difficult level!  WOW!

❀️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❀️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❀️ Please check out the stories that I created here.