🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 1176

scooter1
scooter1 Posts: 32 Level 2
Six fish are needed to complete the level. All my fish up to four count but the fifth fish does not. I won't be able to complete the level at this rate. I've spent a lot of time & lives on this level for nothing & am unable to advance.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @scooter1😃

I've checked with the studio and they can confirm nothing is wrong with the level. If you play on mobile, would you be able to make a video recording so I can pass it on as a feedback? 

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 525 Level 3
    how did you get pass level 1114? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Hi @scooter1, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Cat-13
    I'm having the same trouble. Since there is no controlling the fish. It took me forever to get off that level. I'm on 1178 and again they are going to other areas except the ones I need. Perhaps you could make the game if we "click on" where we want to fish to go,  it would work. Especially if you are playing against the computer.
  • Cat-13
    Again on 1186. What can a player do to control the fishes so when it's your turn you can control them?
  • Cat-13
    WARNING!!!!!!!! on level 1190 Larry will use all of your orange candy. Even if he has his blues there. He also takes away the ability to make and use bombs. I've made so many of them, and he makes fishes out of them. Or  if it's up there he moves it so it's not. You are playing against a computer, so at this level be prepared to be here for days if not weeks like me. Also the fishes don't help you at all.  Bring it to your attention Queen B. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?