🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Bubblegum Troll is frightened

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic

Over the Easter Bunny Hills, lurking under the Bubblegum Bridge, you will find the naughty Bubblegum Troll!

Oh no, Bubblegum Troll was never asked if he would like to visit with Yeti. 

“Hi, Bubblegum Troll,” Tiffi says.  “How are you doing today?  Please forgive me for not contacting you earlier.  I got a call from Jenny at the beginning of the week saying that she got her uncle free from the green jelly that Jelly Queen trapped him in.  She was so excited that he was finally back home where he belonged.  Jenny is making him a surprise picnic today in Cotton Candy Clouds.  Would you like to come along with us?  I’m sure that the guys would like to see you too.”

However, Tiffi forgot one very important thing about him.

“I’m afraiddddd….,” Bubble Troll tells her.  “Look at those dark clouds.  Did you forget that I hate being out in the rain?”

She had completely forgotten how frightened he gets when he hears the sound of the thunder. 

“Thanks for asking me Tiffi,” says Bubblegum Troll.  “I am so afraid of thunder storms, so I am going to go hide underneath the bridge until those clouds disappear.  I hope that the thunder isn’t too loud.  My ears can’t handle those loud noises.”

With that, she said that they would stop by on the way back home to tell him how the picnic went.  So, the three of them continued on with their journey here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning of Part 2 ...

If you haven't read Part 1 then you can start the entire story HERE.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?