🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

getting lives in jelly sage

Options
CJ-11
CJ-11 Posts: 11 Level 2
playing candy crush jelly. ran out of lives I am used to soda (which is still broken) that after so many minutes gives you lives or you get them from "friends" but jelly doesnt give me lives after a certain time period. Been 2 days and no lives added. I have asked 'friends" and no one has responded. absent buying is there a way to get more lives in this game? Thanks

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Crimson_Dawn!

Glad to hear lives are showing up @CJ-11😃

Due to the volume of messages being sent globally, technical limitations may result in some messages dropping on occasion. 

You may want to try to resend the request to those particular friends. 

Many players have reported that by deactivating the notifications from the game to their Facebook profile seems to improve the experience. 

To turn notifications off, so you don't see them on your Facebook profile, but they're still collected by the game please follow these steps:

1. On Desktop Facebook, click the down-arrow in Facebook and click settings. Then select “Apps and websites”' from the menu on the left.
    2. Click on "View and edit" next to your game to display the next menu.
    3. Scroll down to the option “Send you notification” and select “No”

Alternatively, when you receive the notification on Facebook that a friend has sent you a life, don't open the message. Instead, exit Facebook, open the game and the message should now be ready and waiting for you there. By opening the message on Facebook the notification seems to be considered as 'read' and is then not delivered to the game.

Another option is to play connected with a King account. As the Kingdom is full of active players messages seem to arrive with much more frequency and reliability. If you need assistance to create your account please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    @CJ-11, you're not getting any lives at all? I'm going to tag @QueenB to see if this is a known problem that I don't know about.
  • CJ-11
    Options
    Thanks CJ 11 (no none) 
  • CJ-11
    Options
    maybe all I had to do was ask the ? here. just checked again for the heck of it and now I have lives. go figure. thanks
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Crimson_Dawn!

Glad to hear lives are showing up @CJ-11😃

Due to the volume of messages being sent globally, technical limitations may result in some messages dropping on occasion. 

You may want to try to resend the request to those particular friends. 

Many players have reported that by deactivating the notifications from the game to their Facebook profile seems to improve the experience. 

To turn notifications off, so you don't see them on your Facebook profile, but they're still collected by the game please follow these steps:

1. On Desktop Facebook, click the down-arrow in Facebook and click settings. Then select “Apps and websites”' from the menu on the left.
    2. Click on "View and edit" next to your game to display the next menu.
    3. Scroll down to the option “Send you notification” and select “No”

Alternatively, when you receive the notification on Facebook that a friend has sent you a life, don't open the message. Instead, exit Facebook, open the game and the message should now be ready and waiting for you there. By opening the message on Facebook the notification seems to be considered as 'read' and is then not delivered to the game.

Another option is to play connected with a King account. As the Kingdom is full of active players messages seem to arrive with much more frequency and reliability. If you need assistance to create your account please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @CJ-11, how are you enjoying the game and the community?  Have you had a chance to roam the community to see what we have here.  If not, you can check it out  here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.Are you both using the same email address? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?