🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

No results for why can’t I play the new v’s challenge it looks like fun my hubby has and loves we sh

Options
dee78
dee78 Posts: 9 Level 2
No results for why can’t I play the new v’s challenge it looks like fun my hubby has and loves we should be able to can you make happen pleasd Let us all.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @dee78, welcome to the community.  It's still being tested so not all players have received it yet.  The studio is monitoring it to see if they have to "tweak" anything.  Hopefully the testing ends soon and then everyone will get it.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @dee78, welcome to the community.  It's still being tested so not all players have received it yet.  The studio is monitoring it to see if they have to "tweak" anything.  Hopefully the testing ends soon and then everyone will get it.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @dee78, how are you doing today?  How are you enjoying the game and the community? Have you had a chance to roam the community to learn more about what we have here?  If not, you can check it out here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• dee78
    dee78 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Hi there, 
    yes I have checked it out thank you, my day has just started here in NZ.  I’m mainly waiting to be added to the royal challenge I am on the waiting list. 
    But I love all the candy crushes so still having fun 😜😘💕 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hopefully you will get added soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?