Win 30 Gold bars here!

Stuck for 4 weeks on Level 380!

Damson_WineDamson_Wine Posts: 6
edited October 28 in General Discussion
I'm only on Level 380 (a Licorice Larry level) but have been stuck for a month. I've played the game between 10 and 20 times a day (sad, eh!) and cannot progress. I've tried using additional colour bombs, etc but nothing seems to work. Any advice would be welcomed!

Comments

• donnakesslerdonnakessler Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Sad Yes, we’ve all been there!  I will play a level for days (and weeks). Out of the blue, I’ll beat the level with ease and have a couple of easy levels to follow. I alternate games to save disappointment. Best of luck to you and don’t give up. 
  • Damson_WineDamson_Wine Posts: 6
    Awww thanks Donna. My problem has been that I have been alternating between traditional Candy Crush, Jelly, Soda and Friends. Candy Crush and Friends have also ground to a halt, after months of trying. So I'm just left with Soda. I'm thinking about giving up on King games and going for something completely different. Games are supposed to be fun! :)
    Patience, I think you might be trying to do too much. I stick to jelly (😂) because I get boosters that help on tough levels. Don’t give up on King! If you haven’t tried it, the Royal Championship gives you a lot of boosters and is really fun and challenging😅. 
  • Cat-13Cat-13 Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    I've been there and it took my a couple of weeks. I'm at level 1309 with the Queen. We all know when it gets shuffled it's in her favor. The board is always in her favor and the FISHES are in her favor. It's not fun anymore once you get to a certain level. You have to walk away after your boosters are gone and try again later or the next day. All I can tell you is to keep hitting the quit button so not to get too frustrated at the game. Then again, my game got stick on it and started quitting itself. It stopped now. But I have to wait until the computer gives me a game where I can make it. It might take a week or more.
    Don’t give up!!! You’ll pass it and have a few goods days. It does get upsetting at times but in the end it So exciting. Go forward with faith and fierce, nothing is impossible. 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,017 Superstar
    Hi @Damson_Wine, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.