🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🌟 Find out your Jelly name and win Gold bars here 🍭 | Level 1000? Claim your exclusive badge here 🍒

Shows lives on the envelope, disappear when I open it! (FIXED on version 2.31.22)!

Answers

• Cat-13Cat-13 Posts: 245 Level 3
    The problem isn't fixed yet Queen B. I've left me free lives up at this point. Especially since they don't give you enough fishes for 1340. It only comes our 3 times. Then you have to TRY to make your own. This one is suppose to be easy. But I'm figuring it's because Jelly isn't working right. 
    My game has been updated and still isn't fixed. I play at home on a regular computer. Not a tablet or phone.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,778 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Hi everyone!

Thank you very much for the feedback on the issue. We understand it is very inconvenient and are doing our best to resolve it asap. However, it is taking us a bit of time as we need to identify the cause and find a fix. 

I'm glad to let you know however, that we believe we will be able to fix it within the next few days with a new release.

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding and patience. 

In the meantime, join us for some fun and extra Gold bars in our latest contests! Right here. Also feel free to give us feedback on the game and Royal Championships here

Good luck everyone and don't forget to have fun :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • urmel71urmel71 Posts: 0 New Bee
    Hi all,

I don‘t receive messages anymore. There is still a notification on the side bar about new messages but if I open the message windows nothing appears.

Please help
    Thank you QueenMia. I'm hoping I'll be able to get back all those free turns I lost. So many now, I lost track. Or perhaps they will give us some gold bars. Have a great weekend.
    I forgot to add. Not only that I can't get my messages. I can't sign on to Facebook. 
  • looneylooney Posts: 6 New Bee
    still having the same problem.  lives disappear when box is opened.
  • peturneapeturnea Posts: 15 Level 2
    Hi @QueenMia!
    I'm happy to know you guys are working on it, and even more to know I'm not the only one. But sadly 😔  this has been happening for around a month, and it has discouraged me a little. I love this game. As a matter of fact, it is the only I've saved throughout the years and I feel close to it. I'm in level 3036 and when my lives are up those in the envelope 💌 are the ones I look forward to. Please solve this soon.  
    Thank you 
  • NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 51 Level 3
    Wait
    It is normal on web but unstable on mobile??? 🤔

• looneylooney Posts: 6 New Bee
    I'm using desktop  it still happens
  • QueenJulieQueenJulie Posts: 5 New Bee
    okay staff, this have been an only going issue and we need this to be addressed a lot sooner, it's beginning to feel as if we (the customers) aren't being appreciated ... it's a small issue, i am worried if it were a larger issue how long that would take to fix...is there another place we can get their attention?, i don't think we are being acknowledge here players 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,778 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

Sorry you feel this way but this is actually the best place to be heard! 

It is not that of a simple thing to fix and we thought the problem would be solved with the last update but unfortunately, that was not the case. A new release 2.31 will be coming shortly and it should fix the issue. 

We understand that it is frustrating but please, be assured that you are heard and we're doing our best to fix it asap.

Thanks for your patience 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
    Hi QueenMia. I don't know if I will be able to get my Gold Bards since I can't sign on to Facebook. That and the messages aren't still working. Also some of the games are off. Not getting enough fishes, (or them going all over the place) Also on level 1349, you only get down 4 levels. You need to get down to 8-9? to get the Monkies pass the rope. I use boosters fish and the bombs together all yesterday.,after being on it a while. (Remember, I can't get my free turns or gold bars or sign in Facebook) The game won't give you any place to move. Please let them know this "glich" is affecting the game in many areas.
    Thanks!! :-)
  • BabaDBabaD Posts: 11 Level 2
    QueenMia, nice to hear a fix is on its way.  Is there any thought to possibly initiating some type compensation for the players?  Not sure if you can give extra lives, or provide longer unlimited lives times......As mentioned in previous posts, most of us have lost count of the number of extra lives we've lost due to this glitch?  Ultimately this has made a difference in passing some of the more difficult levels, as these extra lives would have been extremely helpful, at least in my case.

Thank you