šŸ”„ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga šŸŒ¶
šŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

(ENDED) šŸ­Find out your Candy Crush Jelly name for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars!

Options

Comments

• Azteil
    Azteil Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    My name is Sussy Candy, and lovet Candy Crush Saga, level 3826 šŸ˜‹šŸ˜
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Mine is Sassy Monkey...
    Hahaha...And to think that I'm not sassy at all.
    What a hilarious name.

• Jellan
    Jellan Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    My name is sweet tart umm-mmm
  • Jellan
    Jellan Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I am now to the 2nd level & I had asked how to get the quiz to find out what my character personality is well I donā€™t know how to get back to my post to check my answers & the thing is posting this & I am still going to be in the same situation so I donā€™t how this is with the game or the community but my #** Removed by CM - Personal details ** if itā€™s ok someone that is patient & can talk me thru this matter it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! I am not computer or electronically savvy or smart this is why I asked for patience. THANK YOU FRIENDS. If not allowed & frowned upon I am sorry I didnā€™t mean anything bad when asking for help & if some how possible someone give me another option of finding out the information I am asking for I have explored & opened up & read all the information on the whole community board & section everything in all the categories & sections all the drop downs & comments from other players & still havenā€™t figured it out. THANKS AGAIN
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options
    Jellan said:
    I am now to the 2nd level & I had asked how to get the quiz to find out what my character personality is well I donā€™t know how to get back to my post to check my answers & the thing is posting this & I am still going to be in the same situation so I donā€™t how this is with the game or the community but my # 336-258-0386 if itā€™s ok someone that is patient & can talk me thru this matter it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! I am not computer or electronically savvy or smart this is why I asked for patience. THANK YOU FRIENDS. If not allowed & frowned upon I am sorry I didnā€™t mean anything bad when asking for help & if some how possible someone give me another option of finding out the information I am asking for I have explored & opened up & read all the information on the whole community board & section everything in all the categories & sections all the drop downs & comments from other players & still havenā€™t figured it out. THANKS AGAIN
    Hi Jellan Iā€™m hoping this will get you where you want to beĀ https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/275387/what-s-your-player-personality-take-the-test-for-a-chance-to-win-20-gold-bars#Item_165Ā  Iā€™m not that good at negotiating the different communities myself, but if you clickā€™ gamesā€™ top left then you can chose which king community page you want to be on. Itā€™s no good me trying to explain how I got to this link because Iā€™m not certain šŸ¤£
  • christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    Options
  • candi76
    candi76 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Splendid chocolate
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    My Candy Crush Jelly name is Creamy Puffler Ā šŸ˜šŸŽ‰

• Lisa04
    Lisa04 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Banty940
    Banty940 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My candy crush jally name banty
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?