🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

How to restore my progress?

Options
Irana
Irana Posts: 3 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
I m Irana one of the player in highest level. I even played this game for a while without any competitor because no one has reached those levels yet. But today I lost all my levels by a mistake 😔 I hate this game when I can not restore what I have played

Answers

• Irana
    Options
    I m a player with account Irana who is playing in a very high level in your game. Me and another account are the only ones who reached the highest levels so far. Unfortunately my account was not linked to my facebook and by a wrong click it is just started from the very beginning. How can I recover Irana’s account?! This is very disappointing if I can not do that.
    looking forward to hearing from you.
    Irana  
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @Irana and welcome to the Community 🤗

Don't worry, you'll be able to get your progress back! Well done for reaching the latest levels, by the way 😉Just check these steps here to help you get them back.

Let us know how it goes🍒
  • Irana
    Options
    Thanks queen Mia. But unfortunately I didn’t save my levels in my account and my facebook neither. In Buble witch 3 saga I was the only one who was playing for a while and after a time I was always in top 2-3 who playing new levels. I don’t know who I lost my all progress by just clicking on a message from the game. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Don't worry, @Irana - What we suggest in that case is that you connect the game to either Facebook or Kingdom now, play a level and make your way to us through here. Our Support will try to help you out the best they can. Please be sure to select "Problems with my game" and then "Game didn't save" 😉 Now you're all set and ready to go! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?