🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Today is St. Patrick’s Day

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Off-topic

Mr. Toffee wakes up early and gets the coffee ready for breakfast.  Tiffi and Kimmy are still fast asleep but Chewy wakes up to the smell of bacon cooking.  Shortly afterwards Tiffi and Kimmy join them.  They are all very excited that today is the day!  Mr. Toffee gets to spend time with his best friend Yeti.  Tiffi and Kimmy are very excited that Jenny will be joining them today.  Chewy is chewy!  He is always very excited and then when he sees his friends the excitement just bubbles over.

They spend a leisurely morning together and then it’s time to leave.  Hopefully Jenny and Yeti get to Kitty’s Pub at the same time that they do.

“Chewy, please don’t forget to take your green hat,” Tiffi says.  “You too Kimmy, don’t forget to take your hat too.  I am not going to wear my hat today.  I can’t find it!  I thought that I put it in the closet, but it wasn’t there when I just looked.”

Mr. Toffee shakes his head and he is not surprised that Tiffi misplaced her hat.  She is always full of energy and rushing here and there that she can’t remember where she puts things.

Shortly afterwards they arrive at Kitty’s Pub and Jenny and Yeti are waving to them.  They all go inside to eat their corned beef and cabbage lunch.   They still have some time before the parade starts so they walk down to the water to watch the currach boat race. 

Tiffi looks at her watch and much to her surprise she realizes that the parade is going to begin soon.  They gather up their things and walk over to the parade area.

Let’s continue with the next part of the story – Time for the parade

Back to the beginning

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?