🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

I was really waiting for the update on the game and the arena and I was spending a lot of money on it!!!

now really im trying to stay but its going worst every time! In each turn I reach the last streak and suddenly the second player blow all the board in 2 or max 4 move!!

is that normal or only to buy more gold and spend more money???

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

The thing makes me angry is streak. I don't like it at all.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

When I see someone spread all the Jelly, I quit 😠

Losing all streak more than spending 100 gold bars on nothing.

• NANCE1186
    NANCE1186 Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited February 2021
    Options

This lock out just confirms this is a pay to win game- sure you can still play if you have tickets, but cannot advance to collect “ rewards” unless you pay to unlock or wait hours?. Why did they think this is a benefit to players; or, is it just to benefit people paying all the time.

this is truly a disservice to loyal players.

not cool king not cool

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

The funny part is... it’s not like the rewards in the treasure chests are worth it for the lockdown. We’re not getting gold bars in them like we used too. If you pass the 7 streak, the chest is usually filled with stuff for the regular Jelly game.........again pointless for the RC.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

@mdeus I am going to explain you about lock! Everything I say is what I understood reading discussions here, because I have not this "upgrade" and I am happy for this! My wife actually has this feature, but she stopped playing so I cannot have an idea about it from her experience, only from discussions here!

• "Lock" is a new feature which a player meets when is about to proceed on next level! You have to win the last match on current level to open the chest. Then a lock pops up which gives two 2 options:
      • Wait for some time before you can proceed on next level (this time is being increased as you advance on higher levels)
      • Pay gold bars to proceed (more for higher levels)
    • The "lock" feature is not available to all players but to some randomly selected. This make me to believe that it is a "test feature" to balance our reactions and get their final decision!
    • They probably gave to the "test players" the worst "face" of this "update" and then they are going to take back some features which got negative feedback, but they are going to keep the main project as a "lighter" version!
    • Nobody knows for how long is going to be the test period, but I think that it's gonna be short!
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Yes, this is to spend gold! It happened to me just now!!!

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    edited February 2021
    Options

They would actually make money if they would fix all the problems...We all went nuts when the unlimited was offered...Then realized the prizes were worthless because there is not a ticket bank and then first place went from 20 gold bars to 15...So they take and take thinking they might earn money. Actually if they gave a little more... people would probably spend a little more...Just my two cents...given freely before they try to take that too 😂😂😂

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

I'm on the 6 hour lock out...😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ PLUS RC is the only King game where you lose a ticket if you win 😐

• lisarenfro
    lisarenfro Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Unbelievable!! There’s no way I’m spending 30 gold bars to unlock! Then after 5 games I’ll be locked out again and they’d want another 30. There’s no way I’m spending any more money on this game!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?