New feature in Candy Crush Jelly : Jelly DuelπŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§ . Check more info here!
Win Gold Bars! 🏁 The new race is on. Join here! I πŸ“ Playing Jelly is like...express yourself and win Gold Bars here! I πŸ‘‹ Say hi to the Community here β˜€οΈ
πŸ”₯ Hot right Now 🌢

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 935 Level 5
    edited May 24

@ClarenceBeaks Did you get that username from the movie “Trading Places”

• Simon_PorterSimon_Porter Posts: 2 New Bee

I had to share.

I did my best ever and wondered about other peoples high scores. No tickets purchased. I don't see the point when the prize is only 15 bars.

I play as I enjoy the challenge, so no point spending.

This time though I had a win streak of 14. I felt so good but on edge each game.

Love the tournament.

• jjac272903jjac272903 Posts: 1,067 Level 4

@Allyd25; @headoperations

Same. I don't care how many times they say it isn't rigged and that were not playing bots. @headoperations like you said, I can't be convinced otherwise.

"I wish you good fortune in the wars to come."

πŸΉβš”πŸ›‘βš”πŸΉ

Happy gaming! πŸ‘‘

➑️ ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS OF THE ROYAL CHAMPIONSHIP ⬅️

For those who place the highest on the leaderboards and ANYONE who thinks these prizes that we are getting at the end of the game are NOT worth the work we put into the game as well as money we put in the game. Also, for those pay to play unlimited players, who are up all night and day to make it to the top only to get 15 gold bars, a few boosters and 6 hours of free play, to make a difference go vote for prizes. This is as much as we can do right now since the studio has given us the option to vote on ideas and make our own. Please vote y'all and please click on the link below.

β„Ή Just to let you know, if you haven't voted already and would like to see some different ideas, please go to the πŸ’‘ "Ideas" πŸ’‘page and vote. There are a bunch of awesome ideas to vote on. πŸ—³ To see the different options or if you have an Idea you'd like to post and get others to vote on, visit the link below. ⬇️

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/categories/ideascandycrushjelly

πŸΉβš”πŸ›‘βš”πŸΉ

Happy gaming! πŸ‘‘

• LaurenciamoLaurenciamo Posts: 6 Level 2

Simon_Porter, by your post, it answered my question about the RC. The image that you posted, you were in first place at 1:04:51. Now in my game I was in first at that time and I am nowhere on your pic. That is interesting. So we are either playing bots and/ or the ladder is just a false representation of our place and each player is seeing themselves at the number one position or somewhere near it. If it weren’t for this forum there would be no way of knowing. But consequently I will keep my ego in check as there are,I’m sure, many Number 1s out there (And let’s face it, I think I’m an ok player, but surely not so gifted to win two RCs in a row without a little help from a convoluted computer script.

We are “supposedly” put into groups of 30. And “supposedly” the 30 within each group competes against each other’s scores.

However, we play against anyone within or outside of our respective groups. “Supposedly”

edited May 25

I guess I'll be playing my murder mystery games. I'm hoping that the Royal Championship comes on tomorrow since i'ts a holiday. The studio did it for a past holiday I believe. @LadyRaffie haven't heard anything about the RC. Is it coming on tomorrow or Tuesday? Do you have any news? Sorry. I'm a little antsy and I love the Royal Championship.

πŸΉβš”πŸ›‘βš”πŸΉ

Happy gaming! πŸ‘‘

As soon as I read the name, in my head I heard Dan Akroyd and Eddie Murphy saying it at the same time πŸ˜€

• ClarenceBeaksClarenceBeaks Posts: 49 Level 2

haha yes! 🀣🀣 so many classic moments in it. Sometimes at the end of a RC streak I feel a bit like clarence at the end of the movie in the monkey suit . . .