๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    edited February 2021
    Options

thank you @NikolaosProdromidis ,

Im playing candy crush games from many years back but I did not comment in any discussion before, I did not know that I can find very good friends here!!!

thank you.

this time Im really upset from the RC and it is the worst one ever, they try to force you to pay for gold bars and for what?? To win 15 gold bar if you are the top one!

imagine im stuck in the same streaks line from yesterday, every time I play new turn I can move only one candy from all the board and only the one that I move crushed, the second player he can move many candies around the board (im not talking about the first move as I know that the moves are are similar for both player) all the board crush suddenly and candies start falling like someone up the board throwing them down for him and the colorful candy appear from no where in different places,

i will stop playing this RC and let my niece continue and good luck for all of you!!!

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

@Allouna76 hi!

I hope that your niece is going to have better luck than you!

Btw, on current event there are the three worst boards of RC:

• Arena 15 (actually an evolution of Arena 9):

This is a "bot's heaven"! You can have a single move, while your bot opponent can have a chain reaction of candies falling from the sky! There is not "safe score" if you are first, your moves is finished and you did not 44 points! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ‘ป

• Arena 11:

Another board where luck may be easily one-sided!!! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Arena 12:

This one is very blocked in the beginning, but when it opens, it can be a "cager's" heaven!! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคก

On these arenas I proved that the booster combination striped + wrapped hammer is not so powerful as it seems! My bot opponents had always colorbomb next to striped/wrapped candy or fish, of course when I was ready to open a chest!!

Come back on Tuesday, ther will be better boards!

Enter into event at least 12 hrs delayed!

You have many possibilities to come 1st!!!

Wish you good luck!!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello, I think you need to wait until 25 minutes left to join. Because at that time, other player's tickets will be out. And it's time for you to catch up with top 3 opponents.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis

In my opinion, every board is insane. None of them is easy.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited February 2021
    Options

@NamTruong2001 , I think that on arenas 2,3,4 and 5 the better player mostly wins!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Arena 10 itself is a special case, where the more experienced player has a strong advantage, but it is also very tricky! ๐Ÿ˜‰

The rest are all like russian roulette, where algorithm and the bots do whatever they want!! ๐Ÿคช

On today's event I am 1st on my leaderboard, but I am stuck on 3rd level! I played most than 50% of my matches on arena 15, which is a total disaster!

It is interesting that I made 2 attempts to open the last chest, having striped + wrapped hammers as boosters and I lost due to lucky colorbomb + special candy of my opponent! I lost another match having the same boosters in another part of the event, again on arena 15!

So I am going to experiment on Tuesday, when there will be better boards, if I can reach peacock level!! ๐Ÿ˜€

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Apparently I played today against a robot. My opponent is nameless and has no profile.

Then he tries to swap a liquorice blocker with a liquorice snail, which is completely meaningless. The game freezes, nothing works anymore, except the emojis.

If the studio already uses robots, they should at least be properly programmed.

Has this ever happened to anyone? @NikolaosProdromidis @channie8 @NamTruong2001

I played it today for the first time and now that. Apparently nothing has changed about the mistakes.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

I am going to tell you what is my opinion! ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, this meaningless move is your opponent's "no internet connection" issue, but in your point of view!

When your opponent looses internet connection (this happens mostly due to a device's memory failure), then you see a so called "meaningless move" by your opponent and immediatelly a message popups informing you that your opponent left the game!

Sometimes, because of a stronger memory failure (maybe in the server or in your device, I don't exactly know) the game freezes, and only emojis work. The message "your opponent left the match" does not appear! You have to wait, unless you will loose a life and your streak!

There are records that some hackers do this to make you leave the game, so they win, I don't know!

The point is that the meaningless move means that your opponent has the "no internet connection" issue!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks @NikolaosProdromidis. I tried to stop my Internet connection. Dam came the Wifi sign that there is no internet connection. I then turned it back on and again came the wiki sign. The game has realized that I have an internet connection.

I waited almost 15 minutes, but the game remained frozen. I could only leave it via my home button. Nothing else worked.ย 

Well, it was a try. I thought, after 3 months I play RC again. I would have invested my time differently.

• lingh0e
    lingh0e Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options

I'm really tired of losing streaks and boosters because of random issues. I try to start a match with a three game streak and boosters only to get an error message. When I come back, my streak is gone and so are my boosters. And this occurs WAY too often for me to just forget about it. Or sometimes it happens after I win a match.

And then some genius adds a mandatory waiting period between levels? Why? Why should I pay for 24 hours of unlimited play if it's not really unlimited? It also makes the 1 ticket/hour mechanic totally pointless, if I have to wait SIX HOURS to play again but only get five tickets? There's no way I'm going to buy gold bars until that pointless roadblock is removed and the bugs that make tickets, streaks and boosters vanish are fixed.

And PLEASE don't tell me to report this to someone else, because these are known issues that no one seems to care about. There have been so many people voicing their concerns about these issues and nothing seems to be getting done about it.

I'm going to delete the app entirely because this game went from being a fun time killer to a frustrating cash grab.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

I don't know when and if they will fix the "no internet connection" issue, but it is time to finish with streak!

Let players to go on if they win and stay where they are if they loose, without going back!

Btw, a temporary way to avoid potentional internet issues in the future is to clean game's cache in your device from time to time!

It mostly works!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?