Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Everytime I try to play the royal championship game it gives me a internet connection error and I am quite sure I have an excellent signal and it has just begun to do this the past couple of days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem for Mr Toffee's fair in CC soda. Literally everthing in the app had connection to internet but that feature didn't. I kept on restarting the device to make it work until an update solved the bug 🤷♀️ good thing you can use the fair only 2 times a day. switching on and off internet connection didn't work.
My CC jelly had an update 4 days ago for Android. Probably this new version that's being released is causing a bug for RC too