🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Sooo stuck on jelly 231

mbrand37
mbrand37 Posts: 9 Level 2

Why can't I get thru jelly level 231?? I get monklings after several matches but Larry gets them after matching only 3 blue candies and lines up several in a row. Also I start with my monklings line (what's that called?) full of licorice squares but Larry has none?? I've been stuck here since before the Royal challenges started I don't even play it anymore because every time I try it's like nothing. I seen similar complaints on a YouTube video for it but no solution. Is this just the end of the game for me?

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Sometimes it takes a little longer and the right game comes along. I could give you a gaming expert for more help and tips.

@Sharon_Loose

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi @mbrand37 trust me you will get there in the end, have you tried blocking Liquorice Larry from getting his monklings when you can’t make a match on yours by collecting the blues so he can’t. Larry thing is liquorice so that’s why yours are blocked and not his, after you have made your first monkling you will need to clear some liquorice to make room for the rest that is why you are not making any more as they can only go in the orange square.if it doesn’t already have one in it.

good luck

Sharon

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?