🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

(ENDED) FREE Candy Crush Jelly Soda wallpaper created by the Art Director!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,599 Sweet Legend
edited November 2020 in Contests

💫 No account yet? Sign up HERE in 2 seconds!

Hi Jelly players, 

Have you ever wondered what it is like to be a part of the Candy Crush Game Studio or how the magic happens behind the scenes?

Do you want to know what our talented Kingsters do on a daily basis?  How they give life to our amazing characters? What’s life at the King office like?

Well, today is your lucky day because you can meet the Art Director of Candy Crush Jelly Saga and ask her anything. First let’s learn a bit about her……………..

"I’m Nadia and I’m the Art Director on CCJS. My favorite Jelly character is Jenny because I like her feisty and adventurous spirit. Someone once told me they thought Jenny looks like a popcorn. I like popcorn, so that just made me like her more! I like to relax by playing pop song covers on my ukulele, but my cat really hates it. As soon as I start singing, she runs away." 

So, what questions would you like to ask her? 

Whoever posts a question will receive an exclusive wallpaper made by Nadia (you can get a glimpse of it here below)

Important:

You have until the 6th of November to post your questions below. Then we will close this thread and pass all your questions to Nadia for her to answer. Replies will be published on the Forum on the 12th of November.

We will try to answer everything, but please note that this will depend on the nature of questions – we cannot share all our secrets 😉 We appreciate your understanding!

Lastly, please do not post customer support or bug related questions in this thread – those usually require a thorough personal investigation and belong in support here

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?