🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

RC Rewards

Options
Robinlyna
Robinlyna Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi,

Does anyone know why the only rewards we get for winning games is down to: bubble gum blocker or spring, and either a fat lolly or striped. It seems the fish blocker and the other blockers have disappeared. It’s also annoying that when you get to level 5 and 7 rewards most of what you get is for the regular game. Anyone have any insight?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I'll give you a Jelly Player and a Player Expert. They can explain it to you better!

Good luck

@DieOmimi @Sharon_Loose

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,580 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix

@Robinlyna I also had the experience you had. Always in front of a larger box of rewards my series was interrupted and I should pay GB to get it. I've never done it and now I'm just concentrating on the levels of the main map. If I won something for the skin card in RC, I was grateful. In RC I always use only the standard boosters, i.e. the simple lollipop and the grid.

There are players here in the community who are very good at RC. I'll mark them, maybe you can tell you more about your questions.

@Leanna_Allen @RegalRenz can you help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?