๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽˆ All Things Jelly - What's the Jelly Story Episode 1 ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฅ

Options
2ยป

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hey @DieOmimi

Thanks!! I'm researching something and twas a bit fun to check it out from the beginning, as we have quiet a few members who are under level 1000 and I like knowing which levels they're doing!! I'm not a big tagger but sometimes there's things you need to know and you never know when that might be handy later ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Was great seeing all the graphics again too and knowing what the games version of the story is too :0) You can see the changes , as people have come and gone in the Game Team also.

The Pink and Yellow Episodes were a bit hard on the eyes but loved a few others in particular. Especially the Space and Underwater Episodes and the one with the BubbleGum Machine Monklings LOL Just a big kid at heart I guess. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Look out for a coming part on Carl. I discovered a few interesting things about that Grumpy Puffler Collector ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

It's nice to hear something from the beginning again. You forget so much of it over the years.ย 

Yes, I eagerly await the next parts and will certainly recognize a lot. It's a bit like in Candy Crush, the memory story to the milestones. I like memories even if I don't look back often.ย ย 

• shafer223
    shafer223 Posts: 265 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Ty @Lady_Sarina

Some of us have not been here forever and know the story by heart so thank you for sharing much appreciated.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Lady_Sarina

Excellent research to refresh the knowledge of the first episodes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?