๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

"Answers" and "Accepted Answers"!

Options
13ยป

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

Haha you're welcome! You're right I seriously didn't get the poking fun part ๐Ÿคช but nevertheless, it's good to clarify for other players who are like me that didn't get your joke hehehehhehe.

Also, now I totally understood Nikolaos's intention because the first time I read plan B as quoted below, there was a mention about reinstalling the game as bold and now it makes sense after you've explained it.

Plan b: I delete the 2nd account and uninstall COTR! Then reinstall the game and register using my normal King account, having written down username and password! So thete is no need to " login with fb"!

Oh my bad about the CM you are referring to. I guess she's super busy because she's taking care of other forums where another CM is on long leave ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘Also, it's best to post the gaming issue under the Support area for better visibility.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

@wykoon @headoperations thanks for your response!

Actually I reinstalled the game, the problem exists, I did a litlte investigating and I have some info!

I am going to come back later, because now I am at the car service ( for a scheduled annual service)

๐Ÿ™‚

• wykoon
    Options

Hah, thanks for clarifying. You're welcome. We shall wait for you to report on your findings.

But before that, you may want to re-highlight your issue in the correct forum by tagging the game Mods and CM so they're aware that your issue is still unsolved. Also, you may want to provide information of the devices and or platform that you are using to play the game ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited August 2021
    Options

@wykoon @headoperations hi again!

Continue: Trying to investigate a bit more, I installed a King game that I had never played, Blossom Blast Saga.

There is the option "save your progress" directly after install, or later in the game! The interesting is that I could not login in this game using my "King account", but it was possible to do it with facebook!

Trying connect with King account, I was getting an error message: "Wrong email and password combination".

After this I was suspicious and tried the same to other King games. Logged out and tried to connect with King account!

......"Wrong email and password combination".........๐Ÿคจ

So the problem is general, is not only in COTR. Of course the problem is first on COTR, because there is not the option: "connect with facebook"!

But the problem is also on all games if I attempt to connect with email!!!!!

So we proceed further: I thought that my email / password combination needed to login to any game with King account, are the ones that I use to connect to my King account in the forum!!!!!!

As it seems they are not!!

But which is my right email / password combination?

As I remember, I started playing King games in facebook, many years ago,, with Candy Crush Saga!

I was playing on P.C.

I continued with other games on P.C. and lately, since a few years, when I got a smartphone, I continued playing the same games, always connecting with facebook!

I never used an username / password combination to login to any King game as I remember!

I tried my facebook usename / password, older and newer, ....nothing....

Well, I suppose the equation becomes harder...... ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

• wykoon
    Options

Hi there. You're right that the King Community sign in details and King.com sign in details may or may not be the same but it can be of the same email with different passwords for both logins as explained by @headoperations.

If you have already created a King.com account, then you may want to log out completely from FB and then log in to the King.com account again at the place circled in red in the image below if you're playing via mobile device.

If you haven't created any King.com account, then you may want to create one and sync your progress with Facebook.

Hope my explanation is not complicated ๐Ÿ˜…

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

O. K., thanks a lot for your responses!

Logging in with fb is very convenient to me, so I am not going to logoff fb.

On the other hand, it seems that, if I have ever created a King account for games (not the community), I lost the login info. There is also a possibility that I have not this kind of account!

Finally, I created a King account for COTR to login, and I use fb for all the other games!

Maybe in the future, I am going to ask from some CM or other staff member if it is possible to merge these two accounts!

By now its o.k. as it is! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi! I am here again for a small question!

I already have the "5 accepted answers" badge!

Next is the "10 accepted answers" badge, if I am correct!

My question is: do the first 5 accepted answers count, so to get the 10 badge I only need 5 more, or I need 10 new accepted answers?

@headoperations @Freddy_

• wykoon
    Options

Hello, if I'm not mistaken, under the old system, you only need the balance to make up for the next tier of accepted answers badge but I'm not sure about the new system cos I've not been in the Support area for 7 months and counting haha. May be our CM, @Lola_Pop have answer to this.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited October 2021
    Options

@headoperations hi!

Finally I got the 10 answers badge, having 5 accepted answers, plus the 5 I already had!

Got 100 points!

I am now on level 5! It was much easier than collecting badges of 2 points!

Preparing my avatar!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?