🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jellybeans: rewards, rules, and more!

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
edited April 2022 in Contests

Dear Jelly Community,

As you know, Jellybeans are our very own Jelly Community treat: a fun way to participate and enjoy the Jelly Community with your fellow players while getting rewards for your game! It's NOT a contest where you CAN get a prize: you EARN those Jellybeans, that means that every player will get to exchange them for a reward (if they collect the minimum amount announced)!

Keep reading to find out...

• How the challenge works
  • What you can win
  • All the rules and conditions

🍬 How does the Jellybean challenge work?

By participating in some specific threads in the forum, you’ll collect some Jellybeans (you'll find the amount of Jellybeans in each Jellybean Challenge thread). Keep collecting them, and once a month, you’ll be able to exchange them for sweet rewards for your game! The more Jellybeans you earn, the better rewards you’ll get.

🍬 Where will I find them?

In word searches, math games, find the differences, team competitions and other contests…and much more! Just look out for the NEW Jellybean banner, made by the Candy Crush Jelly Saga artists! It looks like this:

Remember: The games and challenges can be open for weeks…or just for hours, so keep your eyes open and don’t miss any chance to collect Jellybeans.

🍬 What can I do with them?

You can exchange them for juicy rewards:

1-99 Jellybeans: 1 Gold Bar

100- 199 Jellybeans: 3 Gold Bars

200-299 Jellybeans: 5 Gold Bars

300-349 Jellybeans: 10 Gold Bars

350-399 Jellybeans: 15 Gold Bars

More than 400 Jellybeans: 20 Gold Bars

What if you don't need/want Gold Bars for your Candy Crush Jelly game? You can also choose an exclusive wallpaper instead, made especially for this challenge by our great Jelly Art team! We'll send it to you via Private Message.

🍬 Where and when can I exchange my Jellybeans?

Once a month, you’ll see a thread where you can tell us how many Jellybeans you’ve collected, or just keep collecting them until the end of the program. The thread will be open for one day only this time, so please think of your strategy in advance- you’re Jelly players, you got this! 😉

🍬 How much time do I have to collect the Jellybeans?

You’ll have 3 months, from the 1st of April until the 1st of July. These are the dates for the 24 hour Jellybean trade windows:

• 2nd of May (starting at 8.00 am CEST)
  • 2nd of June (starting at 8.00 am CEST)

You can also keep collecting them until the last day of the Challenge- that’s up to you and your strategy! The challenge will end on the 1st of July. You’ll have until the 11th of July to redeem your Jellybeans- after that date, nobody will be able to redeem them, so please note down that date!

More Terms and Conditions here

Questions or comments about the Jellybean Challenge? Please post them HERE!

What are you waiting for? Start your collection now!

➡️ No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds! ⬅️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?